It’s an exciting time to live here as a resident. Businesses and city leaders are gearing up for what lies ahead. Whether you’re trying to choose between living near the St. John’s River, the vibrant downtown hub, the hip beach communities, one of the great golf communities or you’re still just trying to decide whether to move here at all, we’ve got the resources you need to get a better understanding of life in Jacksonville, Florida. For more information about Jacksonville, FL, please visit: www.visitjacksonville.com.
Here’s what others are saying about Jacksonville, Florida:
- Tripadvisor users selected Jacksonville as one of the Top Emerging Destinations in the U.S. Jacksonville was chosen as the #10 Destination.
- Forbes featured Jacksonville as one of “The 20 Best Cities For Travel This Summer.”
- Travelocity has ranked Jacksonville as the #8 Best Summer Vacation Destination for 2016.
- Spoon University placed Jacksonville 9th on its list of “Where to Find the Best Chicken and Waffles in America.”
- Forbes Travel Guide named Jacksonville as one of the “5 Surprising Foodie Cities to Visit Right Now”.
- Realtor.com named Jacksonville as one of “The New Hot Spots Where Americans Are Moving Right Now.”
- Jacksonville came in at 16 on Business Insider’s list of “24 Best Places to live in the South – the region that’s becoming the best place to live in America”
- On Business Insider’s list of “The Top 50 best places to live in America” Jacksonville was ranked 34th.