13 Nov The Benefits of Having a Close Relationship with Tenants
Managing a building is essentially a full-time job, especially if you are managing more than one property. For a building owner or landlord, managing the day-to-day tasks can be too overwhelming for some and it cannot simply fit others’ schedule. When an owner/landlord does not have the time to manage a building, this is the perfect scenario and time to hire a property management company. A property management company like WaterMarke Management company offers both full-service management for owners/landlords of luxury defined properties and tenant placement services.
When hiring a property management company, the owner/landlord hands off the day-to-day responsibilities of the property to the property management company. It is also this company’s job to locate and screen tenants and ensure the owner experience is profitable and stress-free
8 Reasons to Hire a Property Management Company
When it comes to hiring a property management company, there are plenty of benefits for both the owner and the tenants, since the company will have a direct relationship with the tenants. The property management company works as the middle man.
- Property management companies know how to find good tenants and fast.
- Property management companies have the skillset to make the tenant placement process go smoothly.
- Tenants can usually reach a property management company much faster than a landlord/owner.
- Property management company employees are trained and knowledgeable. When a tenant calls, a staff member can either easily answer their question or steer them in the right direction.
- Property management companies are knowledgeable on the property, location, and area.
- When emergencies occur, a property management company is available around the clock to respond.
- This company builds a rapport and have open communication with the tenants.
- Property managers help solve problems between tenants and landlords or problems that tenants have within the building – think of a property a manger as a mediator.
Properties managed by property management companies are known to attract better tenants, and many tenants prefer to deal with a company than a landlord, because they feel the services a professional and things won’t get ignored or overlooked. This company works hard to attract good tenants and solve tenant problems, so tenants will stay for a long period of time.
Hire a Jacksonville Luxury Property Management Company
With a property management company, a building can run smoothly, and tenants will remain happy and satisfied. If you’re a property owner/landlord, it’s time for you to hire a property management company when you feel like you cannot tend to the building’s or the tenant’s needs in a timely and efficient manner.
Our property managers at WaterMarke Management Group have over 15 years of combined experience in the field. Our highly trained staff coordinates accounting, service calls, showings, and owner/tenant relations. We pride ourselves on only using licensed and insured contractors to maintain the health of your property and develop close relationships with tenants.
We offer premier full-service management, so you can enjoy owning the property without the added stress and responsibilities of the day-to-day operations.
If you’re looking for a property management company in Jacksonville, Fl, let our team at WaterMarke help you. Call us at 904-221-8850 for more information or to get started, or visit our Jacksonville property management contact page. We would love to hear from you!