23 Jul 10 Ways to Attract Millennials to Your Rental Property
Millennials account for about 72 million people, which has surpassed the Baby Boomer generation. They are currently between the ages of 23 and 39 and are at prime ages to buy and rent properties. As a landlord, you want to attract these individuals to your property since they make up so much of the market.
Due to student loans, a struggling economy, and a world pandemic, many Millennials are preferring to rent, as they find renting to be less risky than buying.
As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Watermarke Management Group has worked with many Millennial clients and renters, so we wanted to share some advice on how to attract this group to your rental property.
- Make your properties easy-to-view online with plenty of information.
- Make it possible for tenants to pay rent and request services online or through a mobile app.
- Make sure you are on social media.
- Make sure your property has great WiFi, has USB wall plates, and ready for ISP hookups, etc.
- Allow pets in your property, as 35 percent of Millennials own a pet.
- Create public areas (patios, lawns, decks, sitting room, etc.) for people to gather and socialize.
- Highlight neighborhood features that are appealing to Millennials like restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Add modern touches to your property like allowing them to paint walls, installing smart technology, making the building/unit eco-friendlier, etc.
- Provide in-unit washers and dryers.
- Offer services like weekly trash pickup (free) and timely repairs.
Millennials are a large demographic of renters, so you want to do everything you can to create a property and spaces to attract them.
Hire a Jacksonville Luxury Property Management Company
As a Jacksonville luxury property management company, our team at Watermarke Management Group has helped many landlords attract tenants over the years. As your property management company, we will help you attract Millennials to your building. Don’t ignore this generation as they make up 25% of the U.S. population. We know how to market to this age group and what they are looking for in a rental property.
At WaterMarke Management Group, we have a solid, thorough process for finding and selecting tenants. The tenant-screening process is time-consuming and can be overwhelming – let us do it for you. We know this process like the back of our hands. We know how to attract and land good Millennial tenants.
As a luxury property management company, our team at WaterMarke Management Group can help you with decisions regarding your property and day-to-day operations.
Our real estate experts at WaterMarke Management Group have more than 15 years of combined experience in property management and tenant services. We know how to attract and land good tenants and maintain your property.
We handle and offer day-to-day operations, 24/7 service, annual inspections, communication with tenants, collect rent, handle tenant disputes, and more.
We know the city of Jacksonville and how to attract good tenants and manage luxury properties, like yours, to keep your investment running smoothly.
If you’re looking for a property management company in Jacksonville, Fl, let our team at WaterMarke help you find and manage your tenants and property. Call us at 904-221-8850 for more information, or visit our property management Jacksonville Fl contact page to get started with us.